Press / Buyer / Photographer / Blogger Registration
*Registration deadline: 6:00pm, February 26(Mon), 2018
Early registration allows you to make a batch application for interviews with fashion labels.
* While the Japan Fashion Week Organization (hereinafter JFWO) handles such batch applications, it does not guarantee that you secure interviews with applicable labels.
Photographing of the event and handling of images
Photographing the event is allowed for media organizations that have made press / photographer registration.
Please refrain from taking photographs for the purpose of selling the images.
(If you are found to have sold event images, your request to enter our future events may be refused.)
- Please refrain from using flash when taking photographs from the spectators' gallery, as it may hinder the stage production of the show.
To press personnel
- Those of you who plan to conduct interviews as well as photography, are requested to complete both press and photographer registration.
- Those who wish to take professional photos using flash must also perform photographer registration.
- Invitations from individual brands will be sent out from March.
* Regarding activities/work at the press lounge, in Shibuya Hikarie, due to limits in number of taps for electrical outlet, seats, etc. we ask that you take turns in use, and ask for your cooperation in this matter.
(If necessary, we suggest bringing your own electrical tap)
Merits of Registration
- Registered information will be distributed to participating fashion labels via JFWO. Individual fashion labels will then directly mail out invitations for their collections / shows based on the distributed list of registered press organizations.
* Please contact individual fashion labels concerning invitations for their collections.
- Registered press personnel will automatically start receiving up-to-date information (press releases and email newsletters).
Your information registered at or after the 2012 S/S (held in October 2011) registration will remain in the buyer list. No future registration is necessary unless you need to have your registered information changed. If there are any changes to your registered information (organization, address, contact details, etc.) or if you wish to have your registration deleted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by 6:00pm, February 26 (Mon), 2018.
Those who have registered at or after the 2012 S/S (held in October 2011) registration have been sent an email about this change. If you have not received the email despite having registered at or after the 2012 S/S (held in October 2011) registration, please fill in a new registration.
Merits of Registration
Registered information will be distributed to participating designers via JFWO.
The designers will then directly mail out invitations for their collections / shows based on the distributed list of registers.
* Please contact the designers concerning invitations for their collections.
- Registered personnel will automatically start receiving up-to-date information (press releases and email newsletters).
- JFWO conducts steal and movie shoots at the camera shooting space at Shibuya Hikarie Hall A / B and Omotesando Hills for reports, coverage, publicity, advertisement purposes of the Amazon Fashion Week TOKYO. There is a possibility of registered participants being shot in the background of such shootings, unintentionally. We ask for your understanding and cooperation in this matter. Please consider that registration will mean that you understand and accept this possibility.
- Completing photographer registration does not guarantee the issuance of a photographer's pass. We will check your organization and other details according to the information provided in the registration. Registered information is supplied to fashion labels in advance from the JFWO Secretariat.
- About photographer's pass,if it does not apply within a term, it does not receive till the first day.
- While the JFWO Secretariat is in charge of issuing photographer's passes, individual fashion labels have the full authority to determine whether to allow photographers into their events. Please note that you may not be allowed into some shows even with a photographer's pass.
- Those filing for photographer registration are asked to register their facial images. If a media organization may field multiple photographers to cover the event, please make sure to register all of the photographers. (We are asking your cooperation on this matter to avoid any confusion that comes with the change of venues.)
- Please contact individual fashion labels' press officers to request interviews or seek backstage access.
- Once issued, we do not reissue any photographer's pass before or during the event. Please handle the pass with care.
Photo shoots on the compound of Shibuya Hikarie and Omotesando Hills (except for the Collection venue) are outside the scope of each brand's permission for photography.
Those who wish to perform any type of recording at the Shibuya Hikarie and Omotesando Hills should contact the JFWO (TEL: +81 (3) 3406-5261).
* Same provisions apply to other venues. Please contact applicable brands in advance for further information.