Takeshi Kitazawa / Emiko Sato
Designer Profile2006 Takeshi Kitazawa and Emiko Sato became opening directors for cutting edge select shop in Tokyo named “CANDY”.
Brand Profile[Established year] 2009
2009 Founded their own label “DRESSEDUNDRESSED” and launched their first spring summer collection
2012 Presented their first Runway Show autumn winter 2012 in Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Tokyo
Were nominated as show case designers for Singapore Fashion Week “Blue Print” and they open the show for the opening and had exhibition.
2013 Presented their capsule collection as one of six finalists for the International Woolmark Prize.
DRESSEDUNDRESSED was nominated by Franca Sozzani from VOGUE Italy.
Yves Saint Laurent and Karl Lagerfeld were picked from this International Woolmark Prize as well for their gateway to suceess in their carrers.
Attended at the Japan Society in New York, which lead by Tiffany Godoy to have their own presentation and speech.
Awarded DHL design Award by Mercedes-Benz fashion Week Tokyo from 36 brands during 14SS season.
CategoryMen’s & Women’s / Ready To Wear, Shoes, Bags, Accessories and others
H.P.FRANCE S.A. PR01. / Mr. Hikaru Shiga
ISETAN SHINJUKU RE-STYLE TOKYO
- Main Building 2F, 3-14-1 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0022, Japan
- 21-1 Udagawacho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-8330, Japan
- SEIBU IKEBUKURO 5F 1-28-1 Minamiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 171-8569, Japan
OPENING CEREMONY – OMOTESANDO
- 6-7-1-B Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001, Japan
- 1-6-1 Jinnan, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0041, Japan
- SIX HARAJUKU TERRACE – S1 5-16-13 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001 Japan